Full time role – Monday to Friday (37.5 Hours)
Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
To assist our VAT tax team in helping to grow the firm, the duties you will carry out are:
· Review and completion of VAT Returns and other VAT/indirect reporting requirements from a wide ranged portfolio of clients, liaising with and meeting clients for all requirements.
· Maintaining a record of VAT Returns and payments and ensuring all returns are filed and payments are made on time.
· Supporting the VAT Indirect Tax Director and working together with multiple teams and Principals, as necessary, across the firm on ad-hoc advisory work in order to deliver solutions.
· Identifying VAT tax planning opportunities, advising clients and implementing chosen options.
· Assist the Director with training and management of team members
· Carrying out VAT tax work in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
· CTA qualified.
· Experience gained in practice.
· Strong technical ability.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise across multiple disciplines internally and externally to the firm.
· The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
· The ability to manage resource and work with team members to get the job done.
· Some customs knowledge beneficial.
The package will include:
· Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
· Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
· Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
· Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
· Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
· Annual Leave will be 25 days per annum, 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.