Exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate within Real Estate Department to join our prestige client based in East Midlands/West Midlands.
Our client has offices across the Midlands and are flexible at which of their offices you’re based at.
- Providing legal advice to a range of clients including the negotiation and drafting of documentation.
- Management of Client/Matter files, specifically for Developers both Nationwide and Regional, becoming a Trusted Advisor to them.
- Carrying out in an effective, efficient and timely manner the various stages of legal proceedings with the aim of protecting the interests of the client.
- Proactively developing new business opportunities from internal cross-referrals, existing clients and other professionals.
- Meeting agreed targets and exhibit a commercial approach to financial management.
- Commit to continued professional development in this specialist sector.