Full time hours of work: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch each day
We are recruiting for a Client Service Administrator to join our client service team. The role will involve supporting the firm’s financial planners in their day to day service of clients while also working with the Operations Director on process development and use of back office systems.
· Collate and prepare paperwork to be presented to clients
· Attend annual reviews and prepare annual suitability reports
· Ensure all action points from meetings are recorded appropriately and completed in as required
· Construct client files, ensuring all required paperwork is saved appropriately
· Respond to client queries in a timely manner by phone, email and in person
· Liaise with product providers to collect information on financial products including investments and pensions
· Maintain and update client records on back office systems
· Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts by monitoring and recording the fees received by the business
· Assist in the upgrade and implementation of back office systems
· Ability to communicate well with colleagues, clients, and providers both over the phone and in a face to face environment
· Attention to detail in updating systems and in producing written work
· Ability to follow clearly defined processes
· Previous experience of Adviser Office including E-revenue and Virtual Cabinet
· At least two years’ experience working within a financial services firm in a similar role
· Educated to a minimum of A-level standard
About the company
Our client are Chartered Financial Advisers, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and accredited by the Centre for Fiduciary Excellence. They’re regulated to provide advice Both independent status and commitment to fiduciary excellence are at the core of all services as their aim to provide a simple and enjoyable experience to the clients which results in a long lasting relationship.
The package will include:
· Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
· Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
· Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week’s salary.
· Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
· Group Income Protection Scheme (non-contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
· Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum, 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.